- 1 How do you make diva laundry detergent?
- 2 How do you use Tyler diva laundry detergent?
- 3 What does Diva detergent smell like?
- 4 Do you use fabric softener with Diva detergent?
- 5 What detergent makes clothes smell good?
- 6 What scent is diva?
- 7 Do you use regular detergent with glamorous wash?
- 8 What laundry detergent smell lasts the longest?
- 9 What is the most popular Glamorous Wash scent?
- 10 What does high maintenance laundry detergent smell like?
- 11 What does glamorous wash high maintenance smell like?
- 12 How do you make laundry smell good?
How do you make diva laundry detergent?
- (55 ounce) box washing soda (Arm and Hammer brand)
- 1⁄2 cup borax (20 Mule Team brand)
- cups oxygen cleaner (Oxyclean)
- 1⁄ cup simple green cleaner.
- 1⁄2 cup water, softening powder (Calgon Water Softening Powder)
How do you use Tyler diva laundry detergent?
Yes, it’s a little pricey but it’s very concentrated so a little goes a very long way! I use the normal amount of my regular detergent, then add 2 tablespoons of Diva on top of it and the Diva fragrance takes over! I use it every week, at least 2-3 times and I still have plenty left after over 2 months!
What does Diva detergent smell like?
The Diva fragrance smells like fruits, florals, and notes of chocolate. It’s safe to use Tyler Glamorous Wash in front-loading washing machines, or you can use it for hand-washing items in the sink. Users swear that their entire home smells good while they do the wash with this best smelling laundry detergent.
Do you use fabric softener with Diva detergent?
Yes I use this alone and I do not add a softener when I use the Tyler Diva. I orginally used it on my sheets and towels, but I find myself using it more on my clothes love the fresh smell.
What detergent makes clothes smell good?
The Tide Plus a Touch of Downy liquid laundry detergent is an Amazon’s Choice. The combination gives you the powerful cleaning properties of Tide and the color protection and fabric softener of Downy to make this April Fresh scent detergent a top choice.
What scent is diva?
Just like the popular Tyler Candle Company* fragrance! Clean, ozone, fruity green top notes with jasmine, lily of the valley, mid notes of lavender, and woody, earthy, and musky bottom notes.
Do you use regular detergent with glamorous wash?
Glamorous Wash is not cheap and it is not going to take over the duties of your regular detergent. The purpose is for you to launder your intimates, linens, and fine fabrics. Remember, the fragrance may be rather strong, especially to those who have “fragrance issues, like me” so use sparingly.
What laundry detergent smell lasts the longest?
Tide Pods have laundry detergents in a botanical rain scent. One of the best smelling Tide products is the Botanical Rain scent. It has the longest lasting scent. Tide says that Febreze will keep your clothes smelling fresh for 24 hours.
What is the most popular Glamorous Wash scent?
A more popular scent for the Glamorous Wash is Kathina, a very dramatic scent created by intertwining the sensual lily of the valley with citrus and rose.
What does high maintenance laundry detergent smell like?
High Maintenance Glamorous Wash Detergent is a floral, woody blend combined with patchouli and vanilla with a heavy musk undertone.
What does glamorous wash high maintenance smell like?
I opted for the High Maintenance scent, whose spicy blend of warm vanilla, patchouli, musk and a dash of floral won me over.
How do you make laundry smell good?
Here’s the trick:
- Fill your washing machine with the hottest water your clothes will tolerate.
- Add 1 cup of vinegar to water.
- Let your clothes (or towels) soak in there for 10 minutes.
- Rewash your load as usual with detergent, adding 1 cup of baking soda.
- If you wish, use good smelling fabric softener to add scent.