- 1 Is Xtra a good laundry detergent?
- 2 Is Xtra as good as Tide?
- 3 Who owns Xtra laundry detergent?
- 4 Is Xtra laundry detergent he compatible?
- 5 What are the worst laundry detergents?
- 6 What is the best inexpensive laundry detergent?
- 7 What laundry detergent do dermatologists recommend?
- 8 How do hotels keep their towels so white and soft?
- 9 Why is Tide so expensive?
- 10 Is Xtra laundry detergent made in the USA?
- 11 What is in Xtra laundry detergent?
- 12 Does Xtra laundry detergent contain bleach?
- 13 What is Xtra detergent used for?
Is Xtra a good laundry detergent?
The Xtra brand of detergent does an alright job of cleaning my clothes. It gets most stains out, but it won’t get the extra tough stains out even if I soak them overnight in it. I don’t notice that the Xtra with Oxi Clean does any better job than the regular Xtra. For everyday laundry, it does an alright job.
Is Xtra as good as Tide?
“Up and Up” is as effective as Tide at half the price (Consumer’s Reports). I recommend Xtra (but only if your budget demands it) used in combination with household bleach for cleaning towels, sheets, blankets and pillows. Unfortunately, its not good for much else.
Who owns Xtra laundry detergent?
Xtra detergent is manufactured by Church & Dwight Co., the same parent company that makes Arm & Hammer detergent and Oxiclean.
Is Xtra laundry detergent he compatible?
Yes, XTRA™ Laundry Detergents are HE compatible, so they may be used with your front-loading washing machine.
What are the worst laundry detergents?
Next: These are the absolute worst detergents money can buy.
- Xtra ScentSations.
- Trader Joe’s Liquid Laundry HE.
- Woolite Everyday.
- Home Solv 2X Concentrated.
- Xtra Plus OxiClean.
- Sun Triple Clean.
- Arm & Hammer Toss ‘N Done Ultra Power Paks.
- Tide Plus Ultra Stain Release and Persil ProClean Power-Liquid 2in1.
What is the best inexpensive laundry detergent?
The best laundry detergents for every budget
- Seventh Generation Free & Clear Laundry Detergent at Walmart.
- Tide Original High Efficiency Laundry Detergent at Walmart.
- Persil ProClean Original at Walmart.
- All Liquid Laundry Detergent Stainlifter at Amazon.
- Gain Aroma Boost Liquid Laundry Detergent at Walmart.
What laundry detergent do dermatologists recommend?
all® free clear liquid laundry detergent is the #1 recommended detergent brand by Dermatologists, Allergists and Pediatricians for sensitive skin.
How do hotels keep their towels so white and soft?
How Do Hotels Keep Towels So White? Most hotels tend to stick to white standard towels to match their interior design. According to one hotel management, they first treat all stains on the laundry. Then, they toss them in a big pot full of a mixture of baking soda, laundry detergent or soap, and cold water.
Why is Tide so expensive?
Last but certainly not least, Tide is expensive because they have established themselves as an all-around laundry solution. Not only does Tide make a variety of detergents, but they also have fabric care and stain removal products.
Is Xtra laundry detergent made in the USA?
Liquid laundry 2X concentrate tropical passion contains no phosphate. Made in USA.
What is in Xtra laundry detergent?
Ingredients: Water, sodium carbonate, sodium laureth sulfate, C12-13 pareth-2, tetrasodium EDTA, fragrances, sodium C10-16 alkylbenzenesulfonate, acrylic acid homopolymer, disodium distyrylbiphenyl disulfonate, sodium hydroxide, colorant. Contains fragrance allergens.
Does Xtra laundry detergent contain bleach?
50 oz. detergents with bleach). Contains: Biodegradable surfactants (anionic and nonionic).
What is Xtra detergent used for?
The dual action formula powers out stains and whitens whites, while infusing your laundry with a rich, bright scent. Notes of just-picked citrus and fresh linens blend with florals and musk for laundry that smells as good as it looks. Works in Standard & High Efficiency (HE) Washing Machines.