- 1 Is Era laundry detergent still being made?
- 2 Is ERA a good laundry detergent?
- 3 What company makes Era laundry detergent?
- 4 What is in ERA laundry detergent?
- 5 What’s a good laundry detergent?
- 6 Has Ivory Snow been discontinued?
- 7 What are the worst laundry detergents?
- 8 Is Persil owned by Tide?
- 9 Is era as good as Tide?
- 10 Which Tide cleans the best?
- 11 Is ERA a detergent?
- 12 What is the best detergent for sensitive skin?
- 13 Is Era laundry detergent toxic?
Is Era laundry detergent still being made?
Era laundry detergent Still, with major sellers like Tide and Gain, and lower cost brand extensions like Tide Simply Clean & Fresh, does the company need smaller labels with flat retail sales?
Is ERA a good laundry detergent?
5.0 out of 5 stars Great HE detergent! The detergent works really well. It gets all of our clothes clean, works well on stains and has a nice, clean scent. The smell fades after washing and drying though but I often run an extra rinse so that might be why.
What company makes Era laundry detergent?
This is a low priced liquid detergent from P&G that is formulated for both high efficiency (HE) and conventional washing machines.
What is in ERA laundry detergent?
- SODIUM BORATE. High Concern: developmental/endocrine/reproductive effects; Some Concern: skin irritation/allergies/damage, respiratory effects.
- DISODIUM DIAMINOSTILBENE DISULFONATE.
- POLYETHYLENEIMINE ETHOXYLATES.
- ALCOHOL ETHOXYSULFATES.
- PENTETIC ACID.
What’s a good laundry detergent?
These are the best laundry detergents we tested ranked, in order:
- Persil ProClean.
- Tide Original.
- Persil ProClean Sensitive Skin.
- Tide Purclean.
- Kirkland UltraClean.
- Gain Original.
- Arm & Hammer CleanBurst.
Has Ivory Snow been discontinued?
I know what you mean, it is difficult to find Ivory Snow powder in stores these days (stores only like to carry the liquid versions of almost everything, it seems), but this type has not been discontinued, at least as of this writing, and is still readily available for sale online (such as through the link above).
What are the worst laundry detergents?
Next: These are the absolute worst detergents money can buy.
- Xtra ScentSations.
- Trader Joe’s Liquid Laundry HE.
- Woolite Everyday.
- Home Solv 2X Concentrated.
- Xtra Plus OxiClean.
- Sun Triple Clean.
- Arm & Hammer Toss ‘N Done Ultra Power Paks.
- Tide Plus Ultra Stain Release and Persil ProClean Power-Liquid 2in1.
Is Persil owned by Tide?
History: Tide, owned by P&G, launched in 1946, and due to their effective branding and dedication to innovation, they’ve since become the best-selling detergent in the United States. Persil, owned by German consumer goods company Henkel, launched in 1907 but only recently hit the U.S. market in 2015.
Is era as good as Tide?
Era is just as good as tide or gain. Cleans clothes well – smells clean but doesn’t have the good fragrance smell like gain and tide. But if you don’t care about the fragrance missing and just want your clothes clean– save money and buy Era. Great price, clean clothes, cheap and works great!
Which Tide cleans the best?
After testing 17 detergents on 10 stains, we’ve made Tide Ultra Stain Release our new top pick. After testing 17 detergents on 10 stains, we’ve made Tide Ultra Stain Release our new top pick.
Is ERA a detergent?
Era liquid laundry detergent, 2X the Cleaning Power* *vs. leading liquid value laundry detergent. Tough on stains, easy on your wallet! the leading detergent.
What is the best detergent for sensitive skin?
These are the best detergents for sensitive skin we tested ranked in order:
- Persil ProClean Sensitive Skin.
- All Free Clear.
- Charlie’s Soap Laundry Liquid.
- Tide Free & Gentle.
- Up&Up Free Clear.
- Seventh Generation Free & Clear.
- Arm & Hammer Sensitive Skin, Free & Gentle.
Is Era laundry detergent toxic?
Era 2X Ultra Liquid Detergent with Oxi Booster This liquid detergent formula contains a lot of harmful ingredients. The listed ingredients pose serious concerns for our health and the environment. Many of these ingredients can cause respiratory effects, cancer, development, endocrine, reproductive effect.