- 1 What laundry detergent is best for slime?
- 2 How do you make slime with Tide detergent?
- 3 Why does detergent and glue make slime?
- 4 How do you make slime with just glue?
- 5 How do you make slime without glue or activator?
- 6 How do you make slime with laundry detergent without glue or cornstarch?
- 7 Does glue and laundry detergent make slime?
- 8 Does laundry detergent work for slime?
- 9 How do you make slime with just shampoo?
- 10 How do you make fluffy slime with 2 ingredients?
What laundry detergent is best for slime?
Laundry detergent ( liquid Tide is what laundry detergent is best for slime, other brands may not work) Stick or spoon. Food coloring (if desired, better if left out for consistency purposes)
How do you make slime with Tide detergent?
Get out your mixing bowl and spoon and get started by following these steps:
- Add some glue to your mixing bowl.
- If you prefer a fluffier slime, add shaving cream.
- Put Tide detergent into bowl with glue.
- Mix ingredients together with spoon until your slime feels and looks how you want it.
Why does detergent and glue make slime?
What happens is that the polyvinyl alcohol in washable school glue is attracted to the borate ion from borax, sodium tetraborate, or boric acid (depending on whether you are using borax, liquid starch, or certain brands of laundry detergent).
How do you make slime with just glue?
- Place 1 cup of glue into a bowl, then add 1 teaspoon of baking soda and stir until combined.
- Next, into the same bowl pour in 1 1/2 tablespoons of contact lens solution and couple drops of food coloring, then stir until everything is combined.
- After knead for about 5 minutes until it tuns into a slime.
How do you make slime without glue or activator?
- Pour 2 Tbsp of shampoo of choice into a bowl (you can always add more shampoo later).
- Add in 2 Tbsp of shaving cream (foam) to the shampoo and mix.
- Add 1 tsp of salt, and mix everything together thoroughly.
- Put mixture into the freezer for approximately 15 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and play!
How do you make slime with laundry detergent without glue or cornstarch?
Follow these easy steps to achieve do-it-yourself slime:
- Pour shampoo into a mixing bowl.
- Add shaving cream to bowl.
- Use mixing utensil to stir ingredients together.
- Stir until your mixture is a uniform consistency.
- Add salt.
- Mix until the concoction is smooth in texture.
- Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Remove and play!
Does glue and laundry detergent make slime?
Can you make slime with just glue and laundry detergent? Yes you can! This is a three ingredient slime, but you can add glue to a vessel and then pour in a little activator until you get your desired consistency.
Does laundry detergent work for slime?
Mix in a quarter cup of liquid laundry detergent, and stir well. 4. Knead the mixture for several minutes until it reaches the desired consistency. The longer you knead it, the firmer the slime will become.
How do you make slime with just shampoo?
3 Method 3 of 3: Using Shampoo and Toothpaste
- Squeeze some 2-in-1 shampoo into a mixing bowl. The 2-in-1 combo shampoos seem to work the best.
- Add in some toothpaste.
- Stir the two together with a spoon.
- Adjust the consistency, if needed.
- Play with the slime.
How do you make fluffy slime with 2 ingredients?
Basic fluffy slime recipe
- Put 1/2 cup shampoo and 1/4 cup of cornstarch in a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Add 3 drops of food coloring (optional).
- Add 1 tablespoon of water and stir. Slowly add 5 more tablespoons of water, stirring well after each one.
- Knead the slime for around 5 minutes.