- 1 Is Xtra laundry detergent any good?
- 2 Is Xtra as good as Tide?
- 3 Is Xtra laundry detergent made in the USA?
- 4 What is Xtra laundry detergent made of?
- 5 What are the worst laundry detergents?
- 6 What is the best inexpensive laundry detergent?
- 7 What laundry detergent do dermatologists recommend?
- 8 How do hotels keep their towels so white and soft?
- 9 Is Tide worth the money?
- 10 Does Xtra laundry detergent contain bleach?
- 11 Is Xtra detergent or fabric softener?
- 12 How do you use Xtra detergent?
- 13 Is Xtra laundry detergent septic safe?
- 14 What’s a good laundry detergent?
- 15 Does all laundry detergent test on animals?
Is Xtra laundry detergent any good?
The Xtra brand of detergent does an alright job of cleaning my clothes. It gets most stains out, but it won’t get the extra tough stains out even if I soak them overnight in it. I don’t notice that the Xtra with Oxi Clean does any better job than the regular Xtra. For everyday laundry, it does an alright job.
Is Xtra as good as Tide?
“Up and Up” is as effective as Tide at half the price (Consumer’s Reports). I recommend Xtra (but only if your budget demands it) used in combination with household bleach for cleaning towels, sheets, blankets and pillows. Unfortunately, its not good for much else.
Is Xtra laundry detergent made in the USA?
Liquid laundry 2X concentrate tropical passion contains no phosphate. Made in USA.
What is Xtra laundry detergent made of?
Ingredients: Water, sodium carbonate, sodium laureth sulfate, C12-13 pareth-2, tetrasodium EDTA, fragrances, sodium C10-16 alkylbenzenesulfonate, acrylic acid homopolymer, disodium distyrylbiphenyl disulfonate, sodium hydroxide, colorant. Contains fragrance allergens.
What are the worst laundry detergents?
Next: These are the absolute worst detergents money can buy.
- Xtra ScentSations.
- Trader Joe’s Liquid Laundry HE.
- Woolite Everyday.
- Home Solv 2X Concentrated.
- Xtra Plus OxiClean.
- Sun Triple Clean.
- Arm & Hammer Toss ‘N Done Ultra Power Paks.
- Tide Plus Ultra Stain Release and Persil ProClean Power-Liquid 2in1.
What is the best inexpensive laundry detergent?
The best laundry detergents for every budget
- Seventh Generation Free & Clear Laundry Detergent at Walmart.
- Tide Original High Efficiency Laundry Detergent at Walmart.
- Persil ProClean Original at Walmart.
- All Liquid Laundry Detergent Stainlifter at Amazon.
- Gain Aroma Boost Liquid Laundry Detergent at Walmart.
What laundry detergent do dermatologists recommend?
all® free clear liquid laundry detergent is the #1 recommended detergent brand by Dermatologists, Allergists and Pediatricians for sensitive skin.
How do hotels keep their towels so white and soft?
How Do Hotels Keep Towels So White? Most hotels tend to stick to white standard towels to match their interior design. According to one hotel management, they first treat all stains on the laundry. Then, they toss them in a big pot full of a mixture of baking soda, laundry detergent or soap, and cold water.
Is Tide worth the money?
Other detergents may cost less, but Tide outcleaned them by as much as 14 percent. One survey respondent even wrote, “When I think of clean laundry, this is the smell that comes to mind.” We agree that, for most consumers, Tide remains the best value among laundry detergents.
Does Xtra laundry detergent contain bleach?
50 oz. detergents with bleach). Contains: Biodegradable surfactants (anionic and nonionic).
Is Xtra detergent or fabric softener?
Liquid Laundry Detergent. XTRA Lavender & Sweet Vanilla Plus the soft scent of Escape fabric softener smells like relaxing French lavender kissed by luscious vanilla and rounded off with a touch of freesia & exotic coconut.
How do you use Xtra detergent?
Fill cap to line 2 for medium loads. Use more for large or heavily soiled loads. 5. As washer fills with water, add Xtra, then add clothes.
Is Xtra laundry detergent septic safe?
The cleaning agents in XTRA™ Liquid Laundry Detergents are biodegradable. The detergent is safe for septic systems. Yes, XTRA™ Laundry Detergents are HE compatible, so they may be used with your front-loading washing machine.
What’s a good laundry detergent?
These are the best laundry detergents we tested ranked, in order:
- Persil ProClean.
- Tide Original.
- Persil ProClean Sensitive Skin.
- Tide Purclean.
- Kirkland UltraClean.
- Gain Original.
- Arm & Hammer CleanBurst.
Does all laundry detergent test on animals?
In addition, most mainstream laundry detergent brands continue to test their products or ingredients on animals. Laundry Products from brands that DO test on animals and to avoid include: Tide, Gain, Arm & Hammer, Bounce, Clorox, Downy. Again, Tide is not cruelty-free.