- 1 Is Purex a good detergent?
- 2 What is in Purex laundry detergent?
- 3 How concentrated is Purex laundry detergent?
- 4 What are the worst laundry detergents to buy?
- 5 Why is Tide so expensive?
- 6 Is it better to use liquid or powder laundry detergent?
- 7 Is Purex better than Tide?
- 8 Can you wash clothes with Purex?
- 9 Which Tide detergent is best?
- 10 Does Purex laundry detergent contain bleach?
- 11 Is Purex laundry detergent hypoallergenic?
- 12 What laundry detergent do dermatologists recommend?
- 13 What is the best laundry detergent for colors?
- 14 What are the 25 worst detergents?
Is Purex a good detergent?
Purex is well-liked for its affordability. Our testing showed that you get what you pay for with this product. It came in second to last in stain removal testing. We found that result surprising, since the same people that make Persil, our top performer, makes Purex.
What is in Purex laundry detergent?
Ingredients. Water, Alcohol Ethoxy Sulfate, Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Alcohol Ethoxylate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Fatty Acids, Disodium Diaminostilbene Disulfonate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance, Liquitint Blue.
How concentrated is Purex laundry detergent?
Benefits of Purex 2X Concentrated Detergent 2X Concentration means you get 110 loads in an easy to handle bottle.
What are the worst laundry detergents to buy?
Next: These are the absolute worst detergents money can buy.
- Xtra ScentSations.
- Trader Joe’s Liquid Laundry HE.
- Woolite Everyday.
- Home Solv 2X Concentrated.
- Xtra Plus OxiClean.
- Sun Triple Clean.
- Arm & Hammer Toss ‘N Done Ultra Power Paks.
- Tide Plus Ultra Stain Release and Persil ProClean Power-Liquid 2in1.
Why is Tide so expensive?
Last but certainly not least, Tide is expensive because they have established themselves as an all-around laundry solution. Not only does Tide make a variety of detergents, but they also have fabric care and stain removal products.
Is it better to use liquid or powder laundry detergent?
For cleaner clothes and fewer washing machine issues, stick with liquid. When it comes to washing your clothes, powder and liquid detergents aren’t that different. Liquid detergent is better at greasy stains, while powder detergent is better at getting mud out.
Is Purex better than Tide?
In this regard, Tide is far better at removing stains and softening water. It penetrates the water’s surface tension far easier than Purex does. However, Tide also contains a lot of fragrances and synthetic dyes that can make it a skin irritant–that is unless you buy fragrance and color free Tide.
Can you wash clothes with Purex?
A staple laundry supply for any home – Purex liquid laundry detergent is ideal for everyday use. It’s specially formulated with stain fighting actives to go deep into fabric fibers to remove ground-in dirt and stains. Put simply, it’s great laundry detergent at an affordable price. Purex – Bright Clean, Smart Value.
Which Tide detergent is best?
The Best Laundry Detergent
- After testing 17 detergents on 10 stains, we’ve made Tide Ultra Stain Release our new top pick. Show more.
- After testing 17 detergents on 10 stains, we’ve made Tide Ultra Stain Release our new top pick.
Does Purex laundry detergent contain bleach?
Purex is a lower-priced laundry detergent that is available in liquid and powder formulas. If you are shopping for Purex, choose the formula with the addition of Clorox 2, an all-fabric, oxygen-based bleach, that will boost the cleaning performance by adding the cleaning enzymes, protease, amylase, and mannanase.
Is Purex laundry detergent hypoallergenic?
Gentle on your skin. This unique blend of hypoallergenic ingredients delivers the same incredible clean, fresh clothes you’ve come to expect from Purex® without the perfume or dyes.
What laundry detergent do dermatologists recommend?
all® free clear liquid laundry detergent is the #1 recommended detergent brand by Dermatologists, Allergists and Pediatricians for sensitive skin.
What is the best laundry detergent for colors?
Here’s a round-up of some of the best laundry detergents for colors out there to help you narrow down your options.
- The Best Overall, All Things Considered. Woolite Darks Liquid Laundry Detergent.
- The Best For Sensitive Skin.
- The Best Splurge.
- You Might Also Like: A Liquid Stain Remover That Works Well On Darks.
What are the 25 worst detergents?
25 Worst Powdered Laundry Detergents
- Boardwalk Powder Laundry Detergent.
- Champion Detergent Powder.
- Persil Universal Detergent Powder.
- Dropps Detergent 2.6.
- Purex Fresh Spring Waters Multipurpose Powder Detergent (3.7)
- Charlie Banana Laundry Detergent 3.5.
- Surf Powder Laundry Detergent 3.4.