- 1 How do you make slime with laundry detergent without glue or cornstarch?
- 2 How do you make slime with water and detergent?
- 3 How do you make slime with just dish soap?
- 4 How do you make slime without glue or activator?
- 5 How do you make slime with just glue?
- 6 How do you make slime with just water?
- 7 How do you make slime with just toothpaste?
How do you make slime with laundry detergent without glue or cornstarch?
Follow these easy steps to achieve do-it-yourself slime:
- Pour shampoo into a mixing bowl.
- Add shaving cream to bowl.
- Use mixing utensil to stir ingredients together.
- Stir until your mixture is a uniform consistency.
- Add salt.
- Mix until the concoction is smooth in texture.
- Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Remove and play!
How do you make slime with water and detergent?
- Mix together equal amounts of white school glue and water.
- Add some food coloring or glitter if desired.
- Stir in 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) of liquid laundry detergent with a fork.
- Knead the slime with your hands for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Play with the slime, then store it in an airtight container.
How do you make slime with just dish soap?
For more slime recipes and experiments, check out our comprehensive guide to SLIME!
- Squeeze some detergent into the container.
- Add the food dye, or glitter.
- Sprinkle some salt into the mixture and stir well with a spoon.
- Repeat step three until a ‘slime’ consistency is reached.
- School science visits since 2004!
How do you make slime without glue or activator?
- Pour 2 Tbsp of shampoo of choice into a bowl (you can always add more shampoo later).
- Add in 2 Tbsp of shaving cream (foam) to the shampoo and mix.
- Add 1 tsp of salt, and mix everything together thoroughly.
- Put mixture into the freezer for approximately 15 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and play!
How do you make slime with just glue?
- Place 1 cup of glue into a bowl, then add 1 teaspoon of baking soda and stir until combined.
- Next, into the same bowl pour in 1 1/2 tablespoons of contact lens solution and couple drops of food coloring, then stir until everything is combined.
- After knead for about 5 minutes until it tuns into a slime.
How do you make slime with just water?
Measure out 1⁄2 cup (120 mL) of clear school glue and pour it into a bowl. Add 1⁄4 cup (59 mL) of water, then stir it in with a spoon. Keep stirring until the water is completely mixed in and the texture is consistent. Tip: Add 1 to 2 drops of blue food coloring if you want “ocean water” slime!
How do you make slime with just toothpaste?
- In a large bowl, measure 2 tablespoons toothpaste and 1 tablespoon water and mix with a spoon.
- Measure 2 teaspoons salt and add into the toothpaste and water and stir for 3 minutes.
- Then, place the bowl of slime mixture in refrigerator and let sit for 1-2 days.
- Take out of fridge and enjoy your slime!