- 1 Is Xtra a good laundry detergent?
- 2 Who owns Xtra laundry?
- 3 What is Xtra laundry detergent made of?
- 4 What is the best least expensive laundry detergent?
- 5 What are the worst laundry detergents?
- 6 Is Xtra as good as Tide?
- 7 Is Xtra laundry detergent septic safe?
- 8 Is Xtra laundry detergent made in the USA?
- 9 Does Xtra laundry detergent contain bleach?
- 10 What’s a good laundry detergent?
- 11 Do you need different detergent for baby clothes?
- 12 Does all laundry detergent test on animals?
- 13 What laundry detergent do dermatologists recommend?
- 14 What is the number one laundry detergent?
- 15 Should I use liquid or powder laundry detergent?
Is Xtra a good laundry detergent?
The Xtra brand of detergent does an alright job of cleaning my clothes. It gets most stains out, but it won’t get the extra tough stains out even if I soak them overnight in it. I don’t notice that the Xtra with Oxi Clean does any better job than the regular Xtra. For everyday laundry, it does an alright job.
Who owns Xtra laundry?
Xtra detergent is manufactured by Church & Dwight Co., the same parent company that makes Arm & Hammer detergent and Oxiclean.
What is Xtra laundry detergent made of?
Ingredients: Water, sodium carbonate, sodium laureth sulfate, C12-13 pareth-2, tetrasodium EDTA, fragrances, sodium C10-16 alkylbenzenesulfonate, acrylic acid homopolymer, disodium distyrylbiphenyl disulfonate, sodium hydroxide, colorant. Contains fragrance allergens.
What is the best least expensive laundry detergent?
These Affordable Detergents Are The Key To An Even Cheaper Laundry Day
- The Best Value Overall. Purex Ultra Concentrated Liquid Detergent, Mountain Breeze (150 Ounces)
- The Best Pods. Arm & Hammer 2-In-1 Laundry Detergent Power Paks, 97 Count.
- The Best Powder Detergent.
What are the worst laundry detergents?
Next: These are the absolute worst detergents money can buy.
- Xtra ScentSations.
- Trader Joe’s Liquid Laundry HE.
- Woolite Everyday.
- Home Solv 2X Concentrated.
- Xtra Plus OxiClean.
- Sun Triple Clean.
- Arm & Hammer Toss ‘N Done Ultra Power Paks.
- Tide Plus Ultra Stain Release and Persil ProClean Power-Liquid 2in1.
Is Xtra as good as Tide?
“Up and Up” is as effective as Tide at half the price (Consumer’s Reports). I recommend Xtra (but only if your budget demands it) used in combination with household bleach for cleaning towels, sheets, blankets and pillows. Unfortunately, its not good for much else.
Is Xtra laundry detergent septic safe?
The cleaning agents in XTRA™ Liquid Laundry Detergents are biodegradable. The detergent is safe for septic systems. Yes, XTRA™ Laundry Detergents are HE compatible, so they may be used with your front-loading washing machine.
Is Xtra laundry detergent made in the USA?
Liquid laundry 2X concentrate tropical passion contains no phosphate. Made in USA.
Does Xtra laundry detergent contain bleach?
50 oz. detergents with bleach). Contains: Biodegradable surfactants (anionic and nonionic).
What’s a good laundry detergent?
These are the best laundry detergents we tested ranked, in order:
- Persil ProClean.
- Tide Original.
- Persil ProClean Sensitive Skin.
- Tide Purclean.
- Kirkland UltraClean.
- Gain Original.
- Arm & Hammer CleanBurst.
Do you need different detergent for baby clothes?
Many parents think they need to use baby detergent to clean their little one’s clothes. And when a newborn’s skin is sensitive, this can be true. Whatever detergent you choose, avoid anti-static products or fabric softeners, which often have chemicals and fragrances that can irritate skin.
Does all laundry detergent test on animals?
In addition, most mainstream laundry detergent brands continue to test their products or ingredients on animals. Laundry Products from brands that DO test on animals and to avoid include: Tide, Gain, Arm & Hammer, Bounce, Clorox, Downy. Again, Tide is not cruelty-free.
What laundry detergent do dermatologists recommend?
all® free clear liquid laundry detergent is the #1 recommended detergent brand by Dermatologists, Allergists and Pediatricians for sensitive skin.
What is the number one laundry detergent?
Tide has been the best-selling laundry detergent in the U.S. for 68 years. It’s no wonder it did well in our evaluations of price, scent, and cleaning ability. Yes, it lagged slightly behind Persil in the stain-fighting test, but it stood toe-to-toe in all other categories.
Should I use liquid or powder laundry detergent?
For cleaner clothes and fewer washing machine issues, stick with liquid. When it comes to washing your clothes, powder and liquid detergents aren’t that different. Liquid detergent is better at greasy stains, while powder detergent is better at getting mud out.