- 1 How do you make slime without detergent?
- 2 What is a substitute for laundry detergent in slime?
- 3 How do you make slime with just shampoo?
- 4 How do you make easy homemade slime?
- 5 What is a good substitute for slime activator?
- 6 What can I use to make slime instead of borax?
- 7 How do you make slime with 3 ingredients?
- 8 How do you make slime with 2 or 3 ingredients?
- 9 How do you make slime with just conditioner?
How do you make slime without detergent?
The slime recipe only requires baking soda, contact lens solution, and Elmer’s Glitter Glue — all of which are probably conveniently located in your house, just like the laundry detergent was. Using this Elmer’s recipe means no harsh chemicals, and no stress for mom.
What is a substitute for laundry detergent in slime?
Glue. Laundry detergent (liquid Tide is what laundry detergent is best for slime, other brands may not work) Stick or spoon. Food coloring (if desired, better if left out for consistency purposes)
How do you make slime with just shampoo?
3 Method 3 of 3: Using Shampoo and Toothpaste
- Squeeze some 2-in-1 shampoo into a mixing bowl. The 2-in-1 combo shampoos seem to work the best.
- Add in some toothpaste.
- Stir the two together with a spoon.
- Adjust the consistency, if needed.
- Play with the slime.
How do you make easy homemade slime?
Basic fluffy slime recipe
- Put 1/2 cup shampoo and 1/4 cup of cornstarch in a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Add 3 drops of food coloring (optional).
- Add 1 tablespoon of water and stir. Slowly add 5 more tablespoons of water, stirring well after each one.
- Knead the slime for around 5 minutes.
What is a good substitute for slime activator?
If you prefer to use something instead of borax as an activator, try using liquid starch or contact lens solution and baking soda. 6
What can I use to make slime instead of borax?
If you’re worried about the safety of slime that contains borax, you can use Arm & Hammer baking soda in your slime recipes instead. Baking soda slime is a good alternative to slime containing borax.
How do you make slime with 3 ingredients?
- (4-ounce) bottles washable school glue, such as Elmer’s (see note for variations)
- 1 to 2 drops. liquid food coloring (optional)
- glitter (optional)
- 1 teaspoon. baking soda.
- 2 to 3 tablespoons. saline solution (i.e., contact lens solution), divided.
How do you make slime with 2 or 3 ingredients?
3-Ingredient Slime DIY (no borax) – the easiest slime any kid can make! All you need is school glue, baking soda and all-purpose solution. 3-INGREDIENT SLIME (no borax!)
- 1 cup washable school glue.
- 1 teaspoon baking soda.
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of contact or all-purpose solution.
How do you make slime with just conditioner?
- Place the cornstarch in a large bowl.
- Mix in the hair conditioner with your hands–it will just start coming together and it will be pliable and very, very smooth. If desired, add a drop or two or food coloring.
- You may need to add more conditioner as you go. Use food coloring to color as desired.