- 1 Can any laundry detergent make slime?
- 2 Can I use laundry detergent instead of Borax for slime?
- 3 How do you make cheap easy slime?
- 4 How do you make slime with just shampoo?
- 5 How do you make slime with just glue?
- 6 How do you make slime out of Elmer’s glue?
- 7 How do you make slime with 3 ingredients?
- 8 How do you make fluffy slime with 2 ingredients?
- 9 What can I use instead of borax?
- 10 How do you make gooey slime at home?
- 11 What can you use instead of borax to make a bouncy ball?
Can any laundry detergent make slime?
Laundry detergent ( liquid Tide is what laundry detergent is best for slime, other brands may not work) Stick or spoon. Food coloring (if desired, better if left out for consistency purposes) Containers to store your slime – so much better than them taking your tupperware.
Can I use laundry detergent instead of Borax for slime?
Instead of using borax to make slime, you can also opt for liquid laundry detergent. Any cheap liquid detergent will do, but again, some of them do contain borax as an ingredient. With this method, you combine the detergent with glue and food coloring.
How do you make cheap easy slime?
- Put shaving cream in a large bowl.
- Mix in food coloring if desired and mix slowly.
- Add glue to shaving cream and stir well to combine.
- Stir in baking soda completely.
- Pour in eye drops and mix well until a big fluffy slime blob forms and you can’t really stir any longer.
- Knead well and play!
How do you make slime with just shampoo?
3 Method 3 of 3: Using Shampoo and Toothpaste
- Squeeze some 2-in-1 shampoo into a mixing bowl. The 2-in-1 combo shampoos seem to work the best.
- Add in some toothpaste.
- Stir the two together with a spoon.
- Adjust the consistency, if needed.
- Play with the slime.
How do you make slime with just glue?
- Place 1 cup of glue into a bowl, then add 1 teaspoon of baking soda and stir until combined.
- Next, into the same bowl pour in 1 1/2 tablespoons of contact lens solution and couple drops of food coloring, then stir until everything is combined.
- After knead for about 5 minutes until it tuns into a slime.
How do you make slime out of Elmer’s glue?
- Pour out entire contents of the 5 fl oz Elmer’s Color Glue into a bowl.
- Add ½ tbsp of baking soda and mix thoroughly.
- Add 1 tbsp of contact lens solution.
- Take the slime out and begin kneading with both of your hands.
- If it’s too sticky, add ¼ tbsp contact lens solution and knead.
How do you make slime with 3 ingredients?
- (4-ounce) bottles washable school glue, such as Elmer’s (see note for variations)
- 1 to 2 drops. liquid food coloring (optional)
- glitter (optional)
- 1 teaspoon. baking soda.
- 2 to 3 tablespoons. saline solution (i.e., contact lens solution), divided.
How do you make fluffy slime with 2 ingredients?
Basic fluffy slime recipe
- Put 1/2 cup shampoo and 1/4 cup of cornstarch in a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Add 3 drops of food coloring (optional).
- Add 1 tablespoon of water and stir. Slowly add 5 more tablespoons of water, stirring well after each one.
- Knead the slime for around 5 minutes.
What can I use instead of borax?
Instead of sprinkling borax in the bottom of your trash can, try baking soda or even coffee grinds. They work wonders. You can also use baking soda to clean your trash can. Throw in some vinegar for extra odor fighting action.
How do you make gooey slime at home?
- Have your child squeeze about 4 ounces of glue into a glass bowl.
- Mix in 4 ounces of warm water.
- Your child can add food coloring, if desired.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of Borax into 1/2 cup of water and slowly add the solution to the glue mixture.
- Stir in the Borax solution until the slime starts to come together.
What can you use instead of borax to make a bouncy ball?
Most bouncy balls are made with Borax, but it is dangerous to ingest and can irritate your skin. To make a bouncy ball without using Borax, you can use baking soda, glue, water, and food coloring or cornstarch, water, and food coloring.