- 1 How do you make slime with just shampoo?
- 2 How do you make slime with just glue?
- 3 How do you make easy homemade slime?
- 4 How do you make slime with 3 ingredients?
- 5 How do you make slime with just water?
- 6 How do you make slime with just shampoo and toothpaste?
- 7 How do you make slime with just conditioner?
How do you make slime with just shampoo?
3 Method 3 of 3: Using Shampoo and Toothpaste
- Squeeze some 2-in-1 shampoo into a mixing bowl. The 2-in-1 combo shampoos seem to work the best.
- Add in some toothpaste.
- Stir the two together with a spoon.
- Adjust the consistency, if needed.
- Play with the slime.
How do you make slime with just glue?
- Place 1 cup of glue into a bowl, then add 1 teaspoon of baking soda and stir until combined.
- Next, into the same bowl pour in 1 1/2 tablespoons of contact lens solution and couple drops of food coloring, then stir until everything is combined.
- After knead for about 5 minutes until it tuns into a slime.
How do you make easy homemade slime?
Basic fluffy slime recipe
- Put 1/2 cup shampoo and 1/4 cup of cornstarch in a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Add 3 drops of food coloring (optional).
- Add 1 tablespoon of water and stir. Slowly add 5 more tablespoons of water, stirring well after each one.
- Knead the slime for around 5 minutes.
How do you make slime with 3 ingredients?
- (4-ounce) bottles washable school glue, such as Elmer’s (see note for variations)
- 1 to 2 drops. liquid food coloring (optional)
- glitter (optional)
- 1 teaspoon. baking soda.
- 2 to 3 tablespoons. saline solution (i.e., contact lens solution), divided.
How do you make slime with just water?
Measure out 1⁄2 cup (120 mL) of clear school glue and pour it into a bowl. Add 1⁄4 cup (59 mL) of water, then stir it in with a spoon. Keep stirring until the water is completely mixed in and the texture is consistent. Tip: Add 1 to 2 drops of blue food coloring if you want “ocean water” slime!
How do you make slime with just shampoo and toothpaste?
Take flour, then mix it with shampoo and a small portion of toothpaste. Make sure the shampoo and the toothpaste are in larger quantities than the flour. Add color mix if you want the slime to be more colorful. If your toothpaste is colored, use white or clear shampoo, to adjust the colour.
How do you make slime with just conditioner?
- Place the cornstarch in a large bowl.
- Mix in the hair conditioner with your hands–it will just start coming together and it will be pliable and very, very smooth. If desired, add a drop or two or food coloring.
- You may need to add more conditioner as you go. Use food coloring to color as desired.