- 1 Can you make putty with Tide?
- 2 How do you make slime with Tide detergent?
- 3 Does glue and laundry detergent make slime?
- 4 How do you make slime without glue or activator?
- 5 How do you make putty with 2 ingredients?
- 6 How do I make putty stretchy again?
- 7 What ingredient in laundry detergent makes slime?
- 8 What is a substitute for activator?
- 9 How do you make slime with just glue?
Can you make putty with Tide?
Pour 1 cup of All Purpose Glue into a bowl and add a couple drops of food coloring. Add ¼ cup of Tide laundry detergent cap of laundry detergent into the bowl with the glue. 3. Mix until hard.
How do you make slime with Tide detergent?
Get out your mixing bowl and spoon and get started by following these steps:
- Add some glue to your mixing bowl.
- If you prefer a fluffier slime, add shaving cream.
- Put Tide detergent into bowl with glue.
- Mix ingredients together with spoon until your slime feels and looks how you want it.
Does glue and laundry detergent make slime?
Can you make slime with just glue and laundry detergent? Yes you can! This is a three ingredient slime, but you can add glue to a vessel and then pour in a little activator until you get your desired consistency.
How do you make slime without glue or activator?
- Pour 2 Tbsp of shampoo of choice into a bowl (you can always add more shampoo later).
- Add in 2 Tbsp of shaving cream (foam) to the shampoo and mix.
- Add 1 tsp of salt, and mix everything together thoroughly.
- Put mixture into the freezer for approximately 15 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and play!
How do you make putty with 2 ingredients?
Mix 1 part liquid starch to 2 parts glue. Whatever amount of liquid starch you use, double that amount for the glue. We used 1/4 cup of starch and 1/2 cup of glue, which made 2 large balls of silly putty.
How do I make putty stretchy again?
Knead your putty in a bowl of hot water to get a very soft consistency. Fill a large bowl halfway with hot water so you can soak your putty. Place your putty in the water and begin folding and squeezing it with your hands. Continue kneading it in the water until it feels softer and easier to play with.
What ingredient in laundry detergent makes slime?
Many slime recipes found online require borax, a common laundry additive.
What is a substitute for activator?
If you prefer to use something instead of borax as an activator, try using liquid starch or contact lens solution and baking soda. 6
How do you make slime with just glue?
- Place 1 cup of glue into a bowl, then add 1 teaspoon of baking soda and stir until combined.
- Next, into the same bowl pour in 1 1/2 tablespoons of contact lens solution and couple drops of food coloring, then stir until everything is combined.
- After knead for about 5 minutes until it tuns into a slime.