- 1 How do you use Foca laundry detergent?
- 2 Does Foca laundry detergent work?
- 3 Can you use Foca detergent in a HE washer?
- 4 Is Foca as good as Tide?
- 5 What’s the worst laundry detergent?
- 6 How do I get my laundry to smell really good?
- 7 Is Foca detergent toxic?
- 8 What’s a good laundry detergent?
- 9 How do I know if my detergent is high efficiency?
- 10 What is the best powdered laundry detergent?
- 11 Is Foca laundry detergent safe for babies?
- 12 Can you use borax in a HE washer?
- 13 Why is Tide so expensive?
- 14 Should I use liquid or powder laundry detergent?
- 15 What is the best inexpensive laundry detergent?
How do you use Foca laundry detergent?
- Separate whites from color fabrics.
- For soaking, add 1/2 cup (40 g) of detergent to a bucket full of water.
- For hand washing, use 1/2 cup (40 g) of detergent per each 10 L of water.
- For machine washing, use one cup (80 g) of detergent per each 5 kg load.
Does Foca laundry detergent work?
It works really well because it contains enzymes (which are usually found in detergents that are much more expensive). It does a great job at deodorizing. One thing to keep in mind is that you do not need to use as much of it as it says on the package.
Can you use Foca detergent in a HE washer?
The 2 kg bag should easily last for 23 large loads in a standard washer or 46 loads in an HE machine given average soil amounts. Foca creates a lot of sudsing due to the fact that it contains a water softening agent. It has a pleasant scent that is not excessive.
Is Foca as good as Tide?
I used this on my clothes, and I will say, FOCA has cleaned my clothes very well! This is the only detergent that I will use now. much cheaper than Tide so hope it works! I usually buy Tide powder, which in my area costs about $18 for a big box.
What’s the worst laundry detergent?
Next: These are the absolute worst detergents money can buy.
- Xtra ScentSations.
- Trader Joe’s Liquid Laundry HE.
- Woolite Everyday.
- Home Solv 2X Concentrated.
- Xtra Plus OxiClean.
- Sun Triple Clean.
- Arm & Hammer Toss ‘N Done Ultra Power Paks.
- Tide Plus Ultra Stain Release and Persil ProClean Power-Liquid 2in1.
How do I get my laundry to smell really good?
Here’s the trick:
- Fill your washing machine with the hottest water your clothes will tolerate.
- Add 1 cup of vinegar to water.
- Let your clothes (or towels) soak in there for 10 minutes.
- Rewash your load as usual with detergent, adding 1 cup of baking soda.
- If you wish, use good smelling fabric softener to add scent.
Is Foca detergent toxic?
FOCA®, with LC50 values of 70.79 (whole formulation) and 15.48 ppm (active ingredient), was the most toxic detergent tested and also produced the highest percent mortality (93 %).
What’s a good laundry detergent?
These are the best laundry detergents we tested ranked, in order:
- Persil ProClean.
- Tide Original.
- Persil ProClean Sensitive Skin.
- Tide Purclean.
- Kirkland UltraClean.
- Gain Original.
- Arm & Hammer CleanBurst.
How do I know if my detergent is high efficiency?
Walk down the laundry detergent aisle in any store, and almost every single bottle, box, and the bag has a little symbol on the label: the letters “h” and “e” separated by a red dot on a field of blue surrounded by a white circle swirl. The HE stands for high-efficiency laundry detergent.
What is the best powdered laundry detergent?
Best Powder Detergents
- Nellie’s. Non-Toxic Vegan Powdered Laundry Detergent.
- Arm & Hammer. Powder Laundry Detergent, Alpine Clean, 155 Loads 9.56 Lbs.
- Charlie’s Soap. Fragrance-Free Powdered Laundry Detergent.
- Molly’s Suds. Natural Laundry Soap for Sensitive Skin.
- Tide. Powder Laundry Detergent, Original.
Is Foca laundry detergent safe for babies?
Foca powder also has a very light and gentle scent to it, so you won’t have to worry about your cloth diapers smelling like chemicals, and it won’t irritate your baby’s delicate skin.
Can you use borax in a HE washer?
While high-efficiency (HE) washers do require the use of low-sudsing HE detergent formulas due to lower water levels used in each cycle, the “old-fashioned” detergent boosters like baking soda and borax can still be used in the machines.
Why is Tide so expensive?
Last but certainly not least, Tide is expensive because they have established themselves as an all-around laundry solution. Not only does Tide make a variety of detergents, but they also have fabric care and stain removal products.
Should I use liquid or powder laundry detergent?
For cleaner clothes and fewer washing machine issues, stick with liquid. When it comes to washing your clothes, powder and liquid detergents aren’t that different. Liquid detergent is better at greasy stains, while powder detergent is better at getting mud out.
What is the best inexpensive laundry detergent?
The best laundry detergents for every budget
- Seventh Generation Free & Clear Laundry Detergent at Walmart.
- Tide Original High Efficiency Laundry Detergent at Walmart.
- Persil ProClean Original at Walmart.
- All Liquid Laundry Detergent Stainlifter at Amazon.
- Gain Aroma Boost Liquid Laundry Detergent at Walmart.