- 1 What laundry detergent is best for slime?
- 2 How do you make slime with Tide detergent?
- 3 How do you make slime with water and glue?
- 4 How do you make slime without glue or activator?
- 5 Does laundry detergent work for slime?
- 6 How do you make slime with just glue?
- 7 What can you use as slime activator?
- 8 How do you make slime with laundry detergent without glue or cornstarch?
- 9 How do you make slime with lotion?
- 10 How do you make fluffy slime 2 ingredients?
What laundry detergent is best for slime?
Laundry detergent ( liquid Tide is what laundry detergent is best for slime, other brands may not work) Stick or spoon. Food coloring (if desired, better if left out for consistency purposes)
How do you make slime with Tide detergent?
Get out your mixing bowl and spoon and get started by following these steps:
- Add some glue to your mixing bowl.
- If you prefer a fluffier slime, add shaving cream.
- Put Tide detergent into bowl with glue.
- Mix ingredients together with spoon until your slime feels and looks how you want it.
How do you make slime with water and glue?
- Have your child squeeze about 4 ounces of glue into a glass bowl.
- Mix in 4 ounces of warm water.
- Your child can add food coloring, if desired.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of Borax into 1/2 cup of water and slowly add the solution to the glue mixture.
- Stir in the Borax solution until the slime starts to come together.
How do you make slime without glue or activator?
- Pour 2 Tbsp of shampoo of choice into a bowl (you can always add more shampoo later).
- Add in 2 Tbsp of shaving cream (foam) to the shampoo and mix.
- Add 1 tsp of salt, and mix everything together thoroughly.
- Put mixture into the freezer for approximately 15 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and play!
Does laundry detergent work for slime?
Mix in a quarter cup of liquid laundry detergent, and stir well. 4. Knead the mixture for several minutes until it reaches the desired consistency. The longer you knead it, the firmer the slime will become.
How do you make slime with just glue?
- Place 1 cup of glue into a bowl, then add 1 teaspoon of baking soda and stir until combined.
- Next, into the same bowl pour in 1 1/2 tablespoons of contact lens solution and couple drops of food coloring, then stir until everything is combined.
- After knead for about 5 minutes until it tuns into a slime.
What can you use as slime activator?
A simple and effective baking soda slime activator you can make is four pinches (about 1/2 tsp.) of pure baking soda and 3 tablespoons of multi-purpose contact lens solution. This amount is just right to mix with a 4-6-ounce bottle of glue. In addition, baking soda can help rescue slime that has gone wrong.
How do you make slime with laundry detergent without glue or cornstarch?
Follow these easy steps to achieve do-it-yourself slime:
- Pour shampoo into a mixing bowl.
- Add shaving cream to bowl.
- Use mixing utensil to stir ingredients together.
- Stir until your mixture is a uniform consistency.
- Add salt.
- Mix until the concoction is smooth in texture.
- Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Remove and play!
How do you make slime with lotion?
First, the clear glue part is made with lotion and water. You mix the coloring, glue, and water, then add baking soda and lotion. This is the base recipe for how to make slime with lotion and water. Contact solution is added to activate the slime.
How do you make fluffy slime 2 ingredients?
Here’s how to make it:
- Put 1/2 cup shampoo and 1/4 cup of cornstarch in a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Add 3 drops of food coloring (optional).
- Add 1 tablespoon of water and stir. Slowly add 5 more tablespoons of water, stirring well after each one.
- Knead the slime for around 5 minutes.