- 1 What laundry detergent is best for slime?
- 2 How do you make slime with Tide detergent?
- 3 How do you make basic slime with glue?
- 4 Can you make slime with all laundry detergent?
- 5 How do you make slime without glue or activator?
- 6 How do you make slime with laundry detergent without glue or cornstarch?
- 7 Does glue and water make slime?
- 8 How do you make slime with just shampoo?
- 9 How do you make slime with lotion?
- 10 How do you make slime out of Elmer’s glue?
What laundry detergent is best for slime?
Laundry detergent ( liquid Tide is what laundry detergent is best for slime, other brands may not work) Stick or spoon. Food coloring (if desired, better if left out for consistency purposes)
How do you make slime with Tide detergent?
Get out your mixing bowl and spoon and get started by following these steps:
- Add some glue to your mixing bowl.
- If you prefer a fluffier slime, add shaving cream.
- Put Tide detergent into bowl with glue.
- Mix ingredients together with spoon until your slime feels and looks how you want it.
How do you make basic slime with glue?
- Place 1 cup of glue into a bowl, then add 1 teaspoon of baking soda and stir until combined.
- Next, into the same bowl pour in 1 1/2 tablespoons of contact lens solution and couple drops of food coloring, then stir until everything is combined.
- After knead for about 5 minutes until it tuns into a slime.
Can you make slime with all laundry detergent?
You can use any type of laundry detergent you want, but be aware that it will color your slime. For best results, match the color of the detergent to the color of the glue. You can also use clear laundry detergent if you can find it.
How do you make slime without glue or activator?
- Pour 2 Tbsp of shampoo of choice into a bowl (you can always add more shampoo later).
- Add in 2 Tbsp of shaving cream (foam) to the shampoo and mix.
- Add 1 tsp of salt, and mix everything together thoroughly.
- Put mixture into the freezer for approximately 15 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and play!
How do you make slime with laundry detergent without glue or cornstarch?
Follow these easy steps to achieve do-it-yourself slime:
- Pour shampoo into a mixing bowl.
- Add shaving cream to bowl.
- Use mixing utensil to stir ingredients together.
- Stir until your mixture is a uniform consistency.
- Add salt.
- Mix until the concoction is smooth in texture.
- Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Remove and play!
Does glue and water make slime?
There are thousands of individual chains in the glue mixed with water molecules, but they don’t stick together. The water allows the PVA chains to slide past each other, which makes the glue a sticky liquid. This is how the starch and PVA chains come together to make slime.
How do you make slime with just shampoo?
3 Method 3 of 3: Using Shampoo and Toothpaste
- Squeeze some 2-in-1 shampoo into a mixing bowl. The 2-in-1 combo shampoos seem to work the best.
- Add in some toothpaste.
- Stir the two together with a spoon.
- Adjust the consistency, if needed.
- Play with the slime.
How do you make slime with lotion?
First, the clear glue part is made with lotion and water. You mix the coloring, glue, and water, then add baking soda and lotion. This is the base recipe for how to make slime with lotion and water. Contact solution is added to activate the slime.
How do you make slime out of Elmer’s glue?
- Pour out entire contents of the 5 fl oz Elmer’s Color Glue into a bowl.
- Add ½ tbsp of baking soda and mix thoroughly.
- Add 1 tbsp of contact lens solution.
- Take the slime out and begin kneading with both of your hands.
- If it’s too sticky, add ¼ tbsp contact lens solution and knead.