- 1 Where do you put detergent in washing machine?
- 2 Do you just pour laundry detergent into the washer?
- 3 Where do you put the detergent in a washing machine without a dispenser?
- 4 What are the 3 slots in a washing machine?
- 5 Which is the best detergent for top load washing machine?
- 6 Can we use liquid detergent in top load washing machine?
- 7 What’s a good laundry detergent?
- 8 Do you add clothes or detergent first?
Where do you put detergent in washing machine?
ADDING DETERGENT, SOFTENER & STAINFIGHTERS
- Pour detergent in the dispenser or, if there isn’t one, directly into the tub.
- If your washer is High-Efficiency (HE), only use HE detergent.
- If using detergent pods, color-safe bleach or fabric softener crystals, add them directly to the tub before loading clothes.
Do you just pour laundry detergent into the washer?
If you have a regular top-loading machine, it’s best to fill your washer with water first, then add your detergent, then add your clothes. This helps evenly distribute the detergent in the water before it hits your clothes. Remember that the nicer you are to your washer and dryer the longer they’ll last.
Where do you put the detergent in a washing machine without a dispenser?
If your washer does not have an automatic detergent dispenser, first add the detergent to the empty washer drum using the recommended amount. This is particularly important for single-dose packs which must remain in the water as long as possible to properly dissolve (never place packs in an automatic dispenser).
What are the 3 slots in a washing machine?
The 3 Washing Machine Drawer Compartments
- The ‘pre-wash’ compartment. So, the pre-wash compartment is where you pop in some detergent when you’re going to do a ‘pre-wash’ cycle.
- The ‘main wash’ compartment.
- The ‘fabric softener’ compartment.
Which is the best detergent for top load washing machine?
10 Best Detergent Powder for Washing Machine in India 2021
- Ariel Matic Top Load Detergent Washing Powder.
- Surf Excel Easy Wash Detergent Powder.
- Henko Stain Care Powder.
- Syclone Matic Top Load Detergent Powder for Washing Machine.
- Tide Plus Extra Power Detergent Washing Powder.
- Rin Advanced Detergent Powder.
Can we use liquid detergent in top load washing machine?
Make sure you get the dose right for your fully-automatic washing machine, generally: A front load fully-automatic washing machine needs 45 ml of liquid. A top load fully-automatic washing machines need 60 ml of liquid.
What’s a good laundry detergent?
These are the best laundry detergents we tested ranked, in order:
- Persil ProClean.
- Tide Original.
- Persil ProClean Sensitive Skin.
- Tide Purclean.
- Kirkland UltraClean.
- Gain Original.
- Arm & Hammer CleanBurst.
Do you add clothes or detergent first?
As long as you’re not using bleach, don’t add clothing after the water (a pain, because clothes can float). Instead, use this order to distribute detergent best: clothes, then water, then soap.