- 1 Do you put laundry detergent on top of clothes?
- 2 Where do you put the detergent in a washing machine without a dispenser?
- 3 Where do you put laundry detergent in the washing machine?
- 4 Can I put laundry detergent directly in washer?
- 5 Do you add clothes or detergent first?
- 6 Which detergent is best for top load washing machine?
- 7 Are you supposed to throw detergent cup in washer?
- 8 Do you put laundry detergent in the agitator?
- 9 Can I put liquid detergent in the drum?
Do you put laundry detergent on top of clothes?
If you have a regular top-loading machine, it’s best to fill your washer with water first, then add your detergent, then add your clothes. This helps evenly distribute the detergent in the water before it hits your clothes. Remember that the nicer you are to your washer and dryer the longer they’ll last.
Where do you put the detergent in a washing machine without a dispenser?
If your washer does not have an automatic detergent dispenser, first add the detergent to the empty washer drum using the recommended amount. This is particularly important for single-dose packs which must remain in the water as long as possible to properly dissolve (never place packs in an automatic dispenser).
Where do you put laundry detergent in the washing machine?
Properly Using Liquid Detergent: Pour measured amount directly into the wash basket. For current models, it is recommended to add the detergent to the top of the load after adding clothes. You can also use part of the measured amount to treat stains before washing.
Can I put laundry detergent directly in washer?
Adding Detergent to a High-Efficiency Washer. You can also use single-dose detergent packs in an HE washer. Unlike liquids or powders, these should be placed directly in the drum of the washer. And you should do so before adding your clothes; adding the pack after the clothes can prevent it from completely dissolving.
Do you add clothes or detergent first?
As long as you’re not using bleach, don’t add clothing after the water (a pain, because clothes can float). Instead, use this order to distribute detergent best: clothes, then water, then soap.
Which detergent is best for top load washing machine?
10 Best Detergent Powder for Washing Machine in India 2021
- Ariel Matic Top Load Detergent Washing Powder.
- Surf Excel Easy Wash Detergent Powder.
- Henko Stain Care Powder.
- Syclone Matic Top Load Detergent Powder for Washing Machine.
- Tide Plus Extra Power Detergent Washing Powder.
- Rin Advanced Detergent Powder.
Are you supposed to throw detergent cup in washer?
Believe it or not, you can simply toss your dirty detergent cap in with your next load of laundry to give it a good wash. Just fill the cap with whatever amount of detergent you need for your soiled load and then drop the it in there to score a new-looking one by the time the wash is done. It’s really that easy.
Do you put laundry detergent in the agitator?
Adding the detergent Place pod or liquid or powder detergent down the centre of the agitator. Pre-dissolving detergent in warm water (before adding it to the washer) when washing in cold water can improve the performance of the detergent.
Can I put liquid detergent in the drum?
Most of the time, you will put the detergent directly in the drum. You can often use liquid detergent as a pre-treatment by rubbing a small amount into tough stains before washing. Always check the instructions on the packaging before use.