- 1 How do you make slime without detergent?
- 2 Can you make slime with any laundry detergent?
- 3 How do you make slime with detergent without glue or borax or cornstarch?
- 4 How do you make slime with just shampoo?
- 5 How do you make easy homemade slime?
- 6 How do you make slime with just glue?
- 7 How do you make slime with lotion?
- 8 How do you make fluffy slime with laundry detergent?
- 9 How do you make slime without glue or activator?
- 10 How can I make my slime thicker?
- 11 How do you make slime with toothpaste?
How do you make slime without detergent?
The slime recipe only requires baking soda, contact lens solution, and Elmer’s Glitter Glue — all of which are probably conveniently located in your house, just like the laundry detergent was. Using this Elmer’s recipe means no harsh chemicals, and no stress for mom.
Can you make slime with any laundry detergent?
You can use any type of laundry detergent you want, but be aware that it will color your slime. For best results, match the color of the detergent to the color of the glue. You can also use clear laundry detergent if you can find it. Add in 1 more teaspoon of liquid laundry detergent and stir again.
How do you make slime with detergent without glue or borax or cornstarch?
Follow these easy steps to achieve do-it-yourself slime:
- Pour shampoo into a mixing bowl.
- Add shaving cream to bowl.
- Use mixing utensil to stir ingredients together.
- Stir until your mixture is a uniform consistency.
- Add salt.
- Mix until the concoction is smooth in texture.
- Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Remove and play!
How do you make slime with just shampoo?
3 Method 3 of 3: Using Shampoo and Toothpaste
- Squeeze some 2-in-1 shampoo into a mixing bowl. The 2-in-1 combo shampoos seem to work the best.
- Add in some toothpaste.
- Stir the two together with a spoon.
- Adjust the consistency, if needed.
- Play with the slime.
How do you make easy homemade slime?
Basic fluffy slime recipe
- Put 1/2 cup shampoo and 1/4 cup of cornstarch in a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Add 3 drops of food coloring (optional).
- Add 1 tablespoon of water and stir. Slowly add 5 more tablespoons of water, stirring well after each one.
- Knead the slime for around 5 minutes.
How do you make slime with just glue?
- Place 1 cup of glue into a bowl, then add 1 teaspoon of baking soda and stir until combined.
- Next, into the same bowl pour in 1 1/2 tablespoons of contact lens solution and couple drops of food coloring, then stir until everything is combined.
- After knead for about 5 minutes until it tuns into a slime.
How do you make slime with lotion?
First, the clear glue part is made with lotion and water. You mix the coloring, glue, and water, then add baking soda and lotion. This is the base recipe for how to make slime with lotion and water. Contact solution is added to activate the slime.
How do you make fluffy slime with laundry detergent?
- Add 1/2 cup white glue to a bowl.
- Add in food coloring or glitter if desired. Mix thoroughly.
- Stir in 1 T of liquid laundry detergent.
- Repeat step 3, 1 T at a time, until it’s no longer sticky.
- As the slime forms, start kneading with your hands.
- Store in an airtight container when not being used.
How do you make slime without glue or activator?
- Pour 2 Tbsp of shampoo of choice into a bowl (you can always add more shampoo later).
- Add in 2 Tbsp of shaving cream (foam) to the shampoo and mix.
- Add 1 tsp of salt, and mix everything together thoroughly.
- Put mixture into the freezer for approximately 15 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and play!
How can I make my slime thicker?
Use baking soda to thicken slime that is made with saline solution. Add an extra ¼ tsp (1 g) of baking soda to the slime if you have made it with clear glue. If you have used white glue, add an extra ½ tsp (2 g) of baking soda. Use a spoon to mix the extra baking soda into the slime and then knead it for 2-3 minutes.
How do you make slime with toothpaste?
Take flour, then mix it with shampoo and a small portion of toothpaste. Make sure the shampoo and the toothpaste are in larger quantities than the flour. Add color mix if you want the slime to be more colorful. If your toothpaste is colored, use white or clear shampoo, to adjust the colour.