- 1 Can you make clear slime with laundry detergent?
- 2 What laundry detergent is best for slime?
- 3 What can you use as slime activator?
- 4 Does glue and laundry detergent make slime?
- 5 How do you make slime with just shampoo?
- 6 How do you make slime with just glue?
- 7 How do you make slime with dish soap?
- 8 How do you make slime with lotion?
- 9 How can I make my slime thicker?
- 10 How do you make slime with toothpaste?
- 11 How do you make good tide slime?
Can you make clear slime with laundry detergent?
Easy slime: 1/4 cup elmers glue (white, or clear) Laundry detergent, Glitter, optional. If sticky add a little more detergent. Stir until silly putty/slime consistency. Add glitter if you want.
What laundry detergent is best for slime?
Laundry detergent ( liquid Tide is what laundry detergent is best for slime, other brands may not work) Stick or spoon. Food coloring (if desired, better if left out for consistency purposes)
What can you use as slime activator?
A simple and effective baking soda slime activator you can make is four pinches (about 1/2 tsp.) of pure baking soda and 3 tablespoons of multi-purpose contact lens solution. This amount is just right to mix with a 4-6-ounce bottle of glue. In addition, baking soda can help rescue slime that has gone wrong.
Does glue and laundry detergent make slime?
Can you make slime with just glue and laundry detergent? Yes you can! This is a three ingredient slime, but you can add glue to a vessel and then pour in a little activator until you get your desired consistency.
How do you make slime with just shampoo?
3 Method 3 of 3: Using Shampoo and Toothpaste
- Squeeze some 2-in-1 shampoo into a mixing bowl. The 2-in-1 combo shampoos seem to work the best.
- Add in some toothpaste.
- Stir the two together with a spoon.
- Adjust the consistency, if needed.
- Play with the slime.
How do you make slime with just glue?
- Place 1 cup of glue into a bowl, then add 1 teaspoon of baking soda and stir until combined.
- Next, into the same bowl pour in 1 1/2 tablespoons of contact lens solution and couple drops of food coloring, then stir until everything is combined.
- After knead for about 5 minutes until it tuns into a slime.
How do you make slime with dish soap?
Mix 1/2 a cup of Elmer’s glue with about a tablespoon of dish soap. Add 2-3 tablespoons of water and stir. The mixture will start to foam, at which point you can add in your favorite color of food coloring. Add one cup of baking soda to the mixture and stir.
How do you make slime with lotion?
First, the clear glue part is made with lotion and water. You mix the coloring, glue, and water, then add baking soda and lotion. This is the base recipe for how to make slime with lotion and water. Contact solution is added to activate the slime.
How can I make my slime thicker?
Use baking soda to thicken slime that is made with saline solution. Add an extra ¼ tsp (1 g) of baking soda to the slime if you have made it with clear glue. If you have used white glue, add an extra ½ tsp (2 g) of baking soda. Use a spoon to mix the extra baking soda into the slime and then knead it for 2-3 minutes.
How do you make slime with toothpaste?
Take flour, then mix it with shampoo and a small portion of toothpaste. Make sure the shampoo and the toothpaste are in larger quantities than the flour. Add color mix if you want the slime to be more colorful. If your toothpaste is colored, use white or clear shampoo, to adjust the colour.
How do you make good tide slime?
Put Tide detergent into bowl with glue. You will add less Tide than glue. Start with a ratio of about 1:4 and modify as necessary. Mix ingredients together with spoon until your slime feels and looks how you want it.