- 1 How much does one gallon of laundry detergent weigh?
- 2 How much does a bottle of laundry detergent weigh?
- 3 How many loads of laundry are in a 5 gallon bucket?
- 4 What things weigh 40 pounds?
- 5 What are things that weigh 20 pounds?
- 6 What are things that weigh 100 pounds?
- 7 How many loads does tide wash?
- 8 How much does laundry detergent cost per load?
- 9 How many loads does detergent do?
- 10 How much is a 5 gallon bucket of Tide?
- 11 How many gallons is a pound?
- 12 Does Tide make 5 gallon buckets?
How much does one gallon of laundry detergent weigh?
A quick view of the link Bob Irelan posted seems to indicate somewhere between 42 and 54 pounds. I would have guestimated about 8 pounds per gallon so I’m guessing the higher weight is a shipping weight while the lower weight is closer to the actual weight.
How much does a bottle of laundry detergent weigh?
Laundry detergent bottles Today, a detergent bottle weighs around 5 pounds and is found in every home and other places that need regular laundry done, such as your local laundromat and hotels.
How many loads of laundry are in a 5 gallon bucket?
5 Gallon Value Soap A 5 gallon bucket can wash up to 640 loads and is compatible with all HE machines.
What things weigh 40 pounds?
10 Common Items That Weigh About 40 Pounds
- 4 gallons of paint. Paint is mostly used to protect, color, or provide texture to objects.
- An average human leg.
- A Travel system.
- Five male Maltese dogs.
- An elephants’ heart.
- A medium bag of dog food.
- A bag of Lawn fertilizer.
- A small sack of potatoes.
What are things that weigh 20 pounds?
11 Common Items That Weigh About 20 Pounds
- Sledge hammer.
- Push lawn mower.
- Garden statues.
- Shopping cart.
- 6-berth tent.
- Water cooler.
- Dog crate.
What are things that weigh 100 pounds?
13 Items That Weigh About 100 Pounds
- 100 Pound Bar Bell. Weight lifting bars are the staple of working out.
- 100 Pound Pumpkin.
- Baby Hippo.
- Breeds of Dogs.
- The Hawksbill Sea Turtle.
- Hellfire Missile.
- Punching Bag.
- Two-Month Old Foal.
How many loads does tide wash?
Tide Liquid Laundry Detergent, Original, 64 loads.
How much does laundry detergent cost per load?
The average cost of laundry detergents runs around 21 cents per load, or $80 a year.
How many loads does detergent do?
How much laundry detergent should you actually use? To effectively clean your clothes, you need to use only 2 tablespoons per load at most —and that’s for big loads weighing 12 pounds or more.
How much is a 5 gallon bucket of Tide?
Smart & Final’s five-gallon bucket of Tide laundry detergent sells for $24. Walmart’s biggest box is about one-third the size for $13, so the bucket is quite a bargain – about a 40 percent discount.
How many gallons is a pound?
What is the conversion for 1 gallon to pounds? If you are dealing with water and need to convert 1 gallon to pounds, a gallon of pure water at 39.2 °F (4.0 °C) weighs 8.35 lb. Conversely, if you want to convert 1 pound to gallons, a pound of water is equivalent to that of 0.12 gallons.
Does Tide make 5 gallon buckets?
Tide on Twitter: ” We do not sell product in 5 gallon buckets to consumers. We cannot guarantee its safety or quality.